Your role at S16 Research Ventures will be to build, maintain, and enhance our validator operations. Evaluating multiple blockchain networks to add to our operations, and create tools to manage them at scale will be your responsibility.
In order to be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology, you must research the newest code and understand its roadmap. As you study the latest developments, you will also be able to consider their future implications to the broader ecosystem.
Success means establishing a resilient and secure blockchain infrastructure for the most promising networks.
- 3+ years of experience in coding in at least one modern language such as Node.js, Python, Java, and Go.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling).
- Understands security practices in managing servers and networks.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop others.
- Experience defining system architecture(s) and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs and capabilities.
- Startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency!
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
- Good organizational and communication skills Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain is a must.